Right Now Heat Cool - I Am Impessed!

3.4
Additional Fees

Last week Marco and Juan did a full replacement of my furnace and a/c system, including checking me out on the new thermostat control. I want to compliment everyone and them in particular or a good, professional and effective job.

They were on time; kept me advised of their progress during the job; and left their work area clean as a pin when they finished. IF YOU NEED > 100 WORDS, I WILL KEEP GOING 'TIL YOU GET IT. Last week Marco and Juan did a full replacement of my furnace and a/c system, including checking me out on the new thermostat control.

I want to compliment everyone and them in particular or a good, professional and effective job. They were on time; kept me advised of their progress during the job; and left their work area clean as a pin when they finished.

Product or Service Mentioned: Right Now Heat Cool Furnace Repair.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Marco and juan.

Right Now Heat Cool in Atlanta, Georgia - RIGHT NOW HEATING AND AIR DACULA UNETHICAL AND UNDERHANDED!

I had some work done by these people. They ripped me off, admitted to it, agreed to refund me then wouldn't answer the phone or return my calls.

When I asked what the owner's name was, they refused to tell me and kept saying-"We'll have someone call you back" If we called back, they would ignore our call. If we called from another number, they would answer and then say they would meet us to get our money back and then wouldn't show up. Their office was closed due to damage.

They claim to be Christian based. I don't think so!

Comments

They have given us 2 bad checks for advertising. Will not answer phone :(

Owner's name is Rodney.....